FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Neurotic Text: Here we go, then.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Here we go, then.

I used to write, and then somehow I stopped. Given that I wrote primarily about music, and I'm recently finding myself more excited about new music than I have been at any time since the late '80's, this seems as good a time as any to get back in the habit. I'll start by using this blog to host some older pieces, as well as gratuitous rants and raves of newer noise that crosses my path. In the meantime, expect to see coverage of punk rock, hardcore, garage, artpunk, deep soul, power pop and thrash metal here, and by all means let me know if you're writing in a similar blog. As an aside, I hope for this blog to function the way the old Ignatius list did as a way of publically opining about punk rock for a group of literate, informed music nerds, so if any Iggy almuni happen to come across this, please get in touch!

NP: V/A "Complete Stax/Volt singles 1959-1968" CD #7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home